Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm Back!

Took a hiatus but thrilled to be back....

My 3 new favorite sites that brings out the inner huntress in me...these deals don't last long, you gotta be up by 8am (9am for Gilt) and must purchase quickly before the products get snapped up by someone who can whip out the credit card faster then you can say, "Gucci has a sale?" These sites feature designer, boutique, and unknown brands for deep discounts. I've scored Kiehl's facial creams for 40% off (of course I bought more than 1) and fantasized about the Cartier Pasha watch while I saw the item go from "ON HOLD" to "SOLD".

all
Invite A Friend, Get $10.  Invite Multiple People.
Add
  • On Sale Now
  • Coming Soon
For special updates and promotions, follow us on:FacebookTwitter:
Invite your friends, receive $10 credits when they make their first purchase.



No comments: