Thursday, October 23, 2008

Champagne, Cupcakes, & Clutches: Shop for a Cause- ShopIntuition Invite

Great way to shop minus the guilt because 25% of the proceeds go towards breast cancer research. rsvp: info@shopintuition.com.
Can't make it out to LA? Check out the selection at http://www.shopintuition.com/ or go directly to Linea Pelle's website at www.lpcollection.com. The dustbag is pretty enough to display...or your suitcase organized- repurpose to stash your dirty knickers when traveling.
On on the subject of handbags, I was a good girl and paid off ALL my credit cards last night & submitted my expense report (took me 2 hours), wondering why the heck do I wait 3 months to turn them in?? Not any longer, especially since seeing the exquisite beauties by Linea Pelle...


or need (Freudian slip, I mean "want") a stylish tote you can schlep to work with? This is 50% too, Dylan Patchwork Tote
If you've been scolded by the chiropractor for lugging around the kitchen sink in your handbag, do him/her proud by carrying the Danielle Small Shoulder Bag for $255


***BTW, if any of you girls plan to hit up the shopintuition shop for a cause, drop me a ring or email because I may join you***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will def. be attending this event. I love Linea Pelle's Handbags! and plus it supports a cause! shopIntuition.com is also giving away a $1000 shopping spree right now! fyi.