Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jeans Warehouse sale- Pasadena

I need another pair of jeans like I need another hole in my head, but since when did this ever stop me?

A few weeks ago, I went with my girls to snap up some pair of jeans since I had a few inches of space left in my closet, so if you have some time and space (or your fav jeans have holes in all the wrong places....):
Jeans are 5 for $250 on Friday, 6 for $250 Saturday, and 10 for $250 on Sunday!
--- CLEARANCE SALE ---
www.thewarehousesale.com


300 E Green StreetPasadena, CA 91101
RSVP Now for FREE admission
$5 Admission without RSVP

Friday September 26, 2008
12:00 PM - 08:00 PM


Quick Tips:

  1. Wear a dress or skirt since there are no private dressing rooms...on that note, no holey underwear either.

  2. grab all the jeans you may or may not want (and in a size smaller & larger) before heading into the communal dressing rooms. I had to make 5 runs to try on 12 pairs, while "Miss G" made 2 and tried on 30 pairs.

  3. bring a honest friend for the "butt" check...even if you love the look & label, some jeans just make your tush as flat as a pancake

  4. avoid the muffin top or plumber's crack look. No sense in paying for jeans if they are not flattering.
  5. Now, to add a little flair to your denim...

I personally think this satchel is a bit much and only appropriate within the city of Las Vegas, but if you want to glam up your denim with some flash, http://www.botkier.com/ has this St. Tropez satchel on sale for $175 (marked down from $495). Black patent is on sale too!


On a recession budget and shopping locally around town? Check out this brown patent number from http://www.kooba.com/. Julee patent shopper tote is 45% off at $343.75.

Or if you are lunching with the ladies of leisure, this "Cent" printed silk clutch is perfect addition & on sale for 50% off for $447.50. Get it at http://www.jimmychoo.com/







No comments: