Friday, October 3, 2008

Fred Segal Sale- Santa Monica

50% off!!! Need I say more? Well, since I have to get the last word in...Buy 5 or more, save 2/3rd off!!


On Monday, Oct 6. the discounts are supposed to go up to 66% off and on Oct 13, save 75% off.


I cruised by during lunch and wanted to pick up clutches, candles (great hostess gift), perfumed reed diffusers, jewelry but the discounts weren't big enough and I'll wait to pick up these up in the next couple of weeks for 75% off.


Here is what I saw at Fred Segal....


Anthousa can usually be found in Nordstroms and other high end boutiques. Their scents are soft and rich, never overpowering or strong. The grand diffuser size (495mL) is $90. I can't wait til they get marked down to $22.50!
If you prefer candles,
BURN candles last 100 hours for the 4 wick versions & liquid soaps are marked down too...hopefully these won't sell out too fast. Original retail price- between $15-$55. I can't wait til these get marked downed to $13.75! I hope I don't set my house on fire....


No comments: