Friday, October 17, 2008

Giddy-Up, No Horses Required.

I was in NYC last year with my BFFs and decided to do one last shopping run with Pixie girl. NYC is full of stylish women and we spotted boots with legs attached, walking down 5th ave...she turned to me & said, "those boots are hot". I agreed with her and we began to follow this woman, determine to catch up with her to interrogate her and where she acquired her find. I detected a bit of smugness when she replied, " I got them at BCBG in the Hamptons, but they're on sale so these are probably all gone." We looked at each other & said, "I WANT THEM", so me being the tech nerd, I whipped out my Blackberry & used the Telenav GPS to track down the closest BCBG store (Madison Ave), got the directions, called the store and ......we were in luck! They were having a 75% off sale and the boots were marked down to $62.50! I got the black & distressed taupe leather ones. Oh, happy memories.
Here are some riding boots that are worth chasing for....
Got some cash to burn budget




Jinny Kim Jodie Flat Boot- $443 I have money hidden in my mattress budget Stuart Weitzman Leather Riding Boot on sale at Saks $344.90
I clipped coupons to come up with extra cash budget
Dockers Artsy Boots- $46.99 at Kohls

No comments: